Monday, October 20, 2008

Videos from my life overseas-

Pakistan-India border closing ceremony:


Ulak-Tartir- This was a game I watched while I was in Kyrgyzstan at the Narus festival near lake Karakol. It is a traditional Central Asian game that dates back to the days of Ghengis Khan. There are two teams of 5, and they fight over a goat carcass. A point is awarded if the goat is placed on the tire and mud altar. There is one on each side of the field, and one for each team. This game has very few rules, and is quite aggressive and violant.



Videos from my time in Syria






Ali’s brother Ardishir playing the piano. I lived with Ali for almost 3 weeks while I was in Armenia. They are Iranian.


Varanasi, India:


Angkor Wat, Cambodia:


This is a tour of my pad in Bulgaria. I lived here for 2 years……..overall it was not too bad, but things got really cold in the winter, and super hot in the summer.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, nice videos!!
im woo young,korean

syria videos are cool.
latakia is my favorite place in
syria.. i know the place in latakia video..!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home